Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quick note of happy

Well I made it through all my doctors appointments today and even got a little good news. My eye doctor said my eyes are developing just how they should be and I don't have to go back and see him until December. Hallelujah. Not only that, but next time I go I get I have a regular eye exam not the super yucky ones I get now where he pries my eyes open and shines a bright light into them. That could be the best news ever! I screamed bloody murder when he looked at me today, I didn't want him to forget who he was dealing with!! I think he got the message :)

After the dreaded eye exam I was exhausted but had to get a head ultrasound done at the hospital. I don't like to miss any action so even though I was completely drained I managed to stay awake until the techs came to get me and mommy. Of course by then I was overly tired and done with this whole business so I cried and squirmed and made it as hard as possible for the technician as I could. Poor girl! Mommy had to hold me down, luckily it didn't take too long and afterward I said to heck with being nosy and finally fell fast asleep.

Mommy and I spent the rest of the afternoon together. Unfortunately as tired as I was I really just can't seem to get any sleep lately. I fall asleep, comfortable and snuggled up... Then within minutes I toss and turn and squirm and wake myself up over and over and over again. I end up getting a few minutes of sleep here and there and neither mommy or I get any real rest :( Hopefully I grow out of this or my tummy starts getting into a better routine because this is no fun for anyone.

Tomorrow I have a big long evaluation with lots of doctors to go to for most of the day. Hopefully I can get a nap or two in and stay in a good mood for everyone :) Wish me luck! Good night for now

1 comment: