Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blowout for the Books

Just had to share my funny story of the day.... Mommy and I came home from my therapies and some shopping and I had a dirty diaper. Mommy knew it from the car because I stunk up the place (so she says) and went immediately about changing me. As soon as she pulled me from my car seat, however, she realized this was not a dirty diaper in the normal sense.... please see below:



Normally I wouldn't do something so dirty to mommy, but she left me in that darn car seat (she knows how I feel about that thing) a little too long and I had to show her what I thought about that! I also felt that a nice warm bath would make up for the sweat she let me accumulate while IN the car seat and knew a dirtier than usual diaper was the perfect guarantee for such a treat!!



In the end I think mommy learned her lesson... luckily she doesn't hold a grudge and I laid on the charm after my bath.... 





I soon grew tired....




And settled in for the first of many naps....



We did squeeze in a walk with the puppy before daddy got home... 



No comments:

Post a Comment