Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We Survived

So far so good.... mommy and I have survived the first couple of days of our new life and routine. I made things as easy as possible for her because I know she's super worried about me, so yesterday when she woke me up and was getting me dressed (I'm traditionally a late sleeper, but mommy wanted to get me up and going for when the nurse arrived... groggy is a good word for the mood that put me in) and the nurse came in to see me, I turned on the charm. I woke RIGHT up, smiled at every turn, and started chatting the both of them up. Have I mentioned how social I have become of late? I love attention and anyone who will talk to me, which also makes this new routine a little easier :)

My nurses play with me and talk to me and watch cartoons with me... they both think I'm p-r-e-t-t-y adorable (no argument there) and have no problem hanging out with me all day. They even like my puppy dog, who follows them around religiously just to make sure he isn't missing out on anything!! I'm sad I don't get to spend as much time with mommy though.... I'm usually pretty tired by the time she gets home so we only get to hang out for a little bit before I zonk out for the night. I also miss my daddy BIG TIME!!!! He's gone in Ohio for most of the week and I haven't seen him in a couple of days :( He comes back on Thursday - HOORAY! So not long now :)

On another note I had to go to the Pulmonologist this morning to get my RSV shot again... Y U C K! They really trick you at the doctor's office.... they're all nice and sweet and funny when you first get there... then the doctor comes in and she's all nice and sweet and funny.... then the nurse comes back in (hey haven't I seen you before?) and acts all nice and sweet again... then BAM, no more funny!! They should just give it to me straight right when I get there! I'm a big boy, I can take it!!! Why all the games? I did weigh 11 lb, 6 oz though and they said I'm a ROCK-STAR on the growth chart, so I will take that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment