Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hanging out

This week has been slow and steady for me. Nothing special to report really. Mommy gave me a nice warm bath and weighed me tonight and I weighed in at a whopping 12 lb, 6 oz. Whoa man, that neosure and milk does the body good!!

I had PT last night and was a total rockstar. I'm starting to hold myself up in a sitting position pretty well and even started using my hands when I'm on my belly. I'm reaching for toys a little bit although I can't quite figure out how to make my hands go where I want or grab what I need! I guess practice practice practice is my motto for the week.

I've started noticing the television lately, wow what a cool box full of colors. So much is going on in that thing I can hardly keep up. I also follow along when mommy reads me books... she pulled out all kinds of fun Halloween ones about witches and bats and trick or treating with fun, colorful pictures that I like to look at... that made mommy pretty happy since she loves books so much and has hundreds for me :)

Here are a couple of pictures of me hanging out with mommy and daddy...



 

... okay so I'm not perfect all the time!!! Mommy says my shirt says it all though...


Here's a video daddy took of me playing with mommy...



No comments:

Post a Comment