1) Things I don't like:
- Mommy making me play outside in the bright sun (my eyes are sensitive and it's hard to see or do anything out there)
- ANYONE holding me down... or any part of me down
- OT and PT, enough said... Speech Therapy isn't far behind
- Rolling over
- Anything sticky or gooey or cold or warm on my hands... why does mommy keep putting yucky stuff on them???
- Being left alone in a room
- How to pick up things at will with my left hand
- How to use my pincher fingers to pinch and pick up things (I'm just starting to figure this out)
- How to reach with my right hand (although in the end, my left is just so much more accurate and interesting)
- How to pull on my G-tube... it's within perfect reach of my newly cooperative left hand
- How to lay like a noodle on either side when mommy tries to make me roll to my belly
- How to lock my mouth shut and turn my head whenever someone tries to put something in there
- Laying on my belly, period
- Gagging... once it starts it just won't stop and I spend the two+ minutes heaving and drooling then another two+ minutes recovering
- When mommy or daddy try to put clothes on over my head!!!
- Getting OUT of my car seat... as soon as mommy or daddy undo my straps I make it as HARD as possible to pull me out
- Mommy wiping my face off after she lets me get all gooey and sticky in the high chair
- When I scoot my butt as she tries to make me roll to one side (this is a skill move that takes lots of practice but I had to find a way to make her stop twisting me!)
- When I throw a fit if she even TRIES to touch my cheeks or put anything in my mouth (hey what can I say, whenever anything touches my mouth/throat that nasty gagging things starts... I'm just protecting myself)
- When I lean to my right side and fall over if she makes me sit by myself
- When I throw a fit on my belly without even trying it for a minute
- When I pee everywhere right as she takes my diaper off
- When I poop through a brand new diaper right after she puts it on me :)
5) Things I like:
- My puppy dog Aston, he's so funny when he whines and stares at me
- Being bounced and thrown up in the air, mommy says I'm a dare-devil
- Flying in the air, daddy calls it "Flying Wesley" and I LOVE it
- Music and singing
- Long walks outside with mommy and my puppy
- My left hand.... it is so interesting and tastes SO good
- Sitting in my exersaucer turtle and watching cartoons
- The music boxes in my cribs/beds... they are so hypnotizing
Hanging out with my music box
Wasn't as tired as mommy thought
- Pocoyo, he's my favorite cartoon
- Snuggling with a blanket or doll as I go to sleep
- ATTENTION FROM ANYONE!
Mommy took some pictures of my torturous high chair food adventures this week... she gave me oatmeal yesterday and rice cereal today. I really don't like it when she puts that yucky stuff on my hands, but after a couple minutes I don't notice so much anymore and her and I make a nice big mess on my chair :)
Ok mommy, whatcha got for me today
Finally warmed up to the oatmeal
I think I'm done mommy
Making faces for her
Hmmmm... this stuff isn't so bad!
Hahaha... yeah I'm a mess for you mommy
Let me try this stuff....
Hmmm... not bad after all
What is THIS thing??
I think I'll play with it
Giggling with mommy BEFORE she gives me the goods
Playing with this blue thing filled with rice cereal! MUCH more fun than the actual food!!