Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Friday

It's FINALLY Friday! Hooray too because I'm ready for the weekend. I had a very nice Halloween... we hung out at the neighbor's house and watched all the kids dressed up in costumes!! I dressed up as Charlie Brown hehe.... and we gave out treats to all the kids :) Then we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and I fell asleep before the night was out....

A good likeness don't you think?

Daddy liked it
 
Hanging out waiting for the trick or treaters

Practicing my tongue control

Handing out candy is hard work!

Playing with daddy

I've been having a little tummy trouble lately and I'm not really sure why. I usually eat about 4 oz of milk over an hour every four hours... but lately I've been gagging a lot, which makes my mouth water extra amounts and then I choke on all that extra saliva.... that, of course, is no fun.... plus my belly seems to be hurting me a lot when I'm almost done with my meals :( Mommy and daddy vent me a lot to let out the air in my belly, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I think I still have reflux even though nothing comes up from my belly, so mommy and daddy are going to try and get me some medicine to see if that helps things. I'm also going to try and drink less milk more times a day to see if that helps my belly from being too full at one time and hurting so much. We will see how things go!! Hopefully something helps me feel better :)

I went to work with mommy for a little while today before daddy came and picked me up! Then daddy and I  got to play together for the rest of the day :) Here are some pictures from my adventures with mommy and daddy...

My shirt says "hug magnet," SO TRUE

At work with mommy

Work is tiring

Another mirror shot, that guy is handsome

I'm getting good at this belly stuff

yum yum yum

those toys are calling my name

tired after playing with daddy

a little tongue action :)

Hi mommy

my FAVORITE new thing to do

Mommy and daddy were listening to some music while we made dinner tonight so mommy and I decided to do a little dancing.... :)


I know.... I've got skills :)

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see you guys soon! He made a very handsome Charlie btw! Love you guys...hurry home!

    ReplyDelete